PES 2013 Audio Issue

Hello Everyone! This is my first publication on this forum and I created my account only for this very sad problem that I suffered with PES 2013. I hope someone can help me.

The reason why I’m writing this is that the game has no audio when I open it, previously when I installed it for the first time the game was working perfectly with no problems itself, It has been working without problems for too long until one day I downloaded two dependencies from Bottles to try to solve an error in PES 6 that was also related to audio and that finally caused the audio in PES 2013 to stop working completely.

I tried everything to solve this problem, uninstalling and re-installing the dependencies that caused the problem, uninstalling and re-installing the game itself and nothing has worked.
Initially I thought that was an error related to Wine, but when I tested the audio on the Configuration section everything was working perfectly, all the other programs I have don’t have any audio problems.

The two dependencies I installed from Bottles were “directmusic” and “dsdmo”, I hope that helps.

I hope someone can help me please! This problem has got me very sad during these days, any little help will be appreciated too much.