Garmin Express via Bottles

Hi to all,

I have just installed ZorinOs and I am trying to install Windows like Programs in Linux

1 application which is annoyingly only working with Windows is Garmin Express, which is used to update my Nuvi Garmin Navigator.

System Requirements are

Windows 7 SP1 or newer, Microsoft .NET 4.7.2 (included)

I tried to run it via Bottles (using Windows 10 settings, Windors 8.1 and Window 8 options), but in all the cases the installation starts without problems, but at like half way I have always this error
In the POP up I have this message

0x80070490 - Element not found.

In the Log I have this

[00F8:00FC][2022-04-16T11:20:27]i399: Apply complete, result: 0x80070490, restart: None, ba requested restart: No

By googling i found this article

They mentioned an hotfix is available, but it seems that this problem was fixed in a later System Update.

A supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problem described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a “Hotfix download available” section at the top of this Knowledge Base article.

Do you guys have any idea on how can I fix this in Bottles?

Thanks a lot,
OcirneMat

Hi to all the community,
Do you have any ideas / suggestions on the topic above?

Thanks in advance,
OcirneMat

Seems complete broken WineHQ - Garmin Express