Diablo Immortal

Hi,

I wonder if someone managed to play this game in bottles?

I manage to install it after installing the battle.net installer, but it fails at lunch

This is the error screen:
Screenshot from 2022-06-11 21-52-52

Clicking in “Show details” closes the window and nothing else happens

Any additional info I can provide to debug the problem let me know

Cheers,
Javier

Hi :wave:
I’ve just updated the battlenet installer and published Caffe 7.10.

Try this:

• install the new Caffe 7.10 runner in Bottles’ preferences
  • set it in your bottle>preferences>components version
  • programs>battlenet>menu>launch options and set:
    WINEDLLOVERRIDES="locationapi=d" %command%

If it persists try starting it from the terminal (terminal icon in the program’s menu) and post the output here.

Good day!
I tried to start Diablo immportal but have same error:

Of course I tried to use different launch options.

I attached video with maybe logs :smiley:

Okay I selected lutris-ge-7.2-2 and now worked.

Hi @mirkobrombin

This is the log Im getting with caffe 7.10-1 (lutris-ge-7.2-2 seems to work fine)
esync: up and running.
002c:err:wineboot:process_run_key Error running cmd L"C:\windows\system32\winemenubuilder.exe -r" (2).
MESA-INTEL: warning: Performance support disabled, consider sysctl dev.i915.perf_stream_paranoid=0

014c:err:ole:com_get_class_object apartment not initialised
MESA-INTEL: warning: Performance support disabled, consider sysctl dev.i915.perf_stream_paranoid=0

020c:err:vulkan:X11DRV_vkCreateWin32SurfaceKHR Failed to allocate client window for hwnd=0x100f2

wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0000000000000000 at address 00000001400FDBB9 (thread 0410), starting debugger…

Seems like caffe is missing a patch. Can you try using Soda?

Made with ❤️ by Bottles Developers.

proudly hosted by

Privacy Policy